Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Vision Board Hangout 2.0 - Overcoming Your Inertia



I have been constantly asked, "Nnenna, when do you get the time to do all you are doing and attend all these programs?" The answer: My Vision Board 😊 Therefore, I must 'create' the time to 'run with my vision'. Because if I don't, I am on a looooonnnng thing! 😏

Habakuku 2:2 – ‘And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.’ 

Last year I promised myself that I was going to do all I could to be who I want to be. So when my twinny, Queenie Ifekoya, invited me for the first  edition of the Vision Board Hangout (VBH) organized by her friend, Folakemi Odesola, even though I was skeptical I decided to go. And I don't regret it! 😌 

The VBH Group has been one of the best female gatherings I have ever been in. The beautiful boss ladies (as I call them πŸ˜‰) in the group encourage and celebrate each other with so much love that you don't feel left behind. The support we are all giving ourselves to build our visions and goals have been so AH-mazing! πŸ™Œ When I hear people say 'Women don't support women' I say nah not with my VBH boss ladies 😊 Oh and my vision board? Catch a glimpse of it πŸ˜€

VHB 2.0 held on April 23rd, 2017 and it was wonderful 😊 Attendees were inspired to start or finish making their Vision Boards. Intimidation was out of the picture! That word annoys me sef! πŸ˜’ Had to tell some lovely ladies to stop being discouraged or intimidated when seeing other's Vision Board but to be inspired to do theirs. ‘Overcoming Your Inertia’ which was the theme for VHB 2.0, was to encourage everyone in attendance to move from being static to being active. Start from somewhere and create your own vision.

A few boss ladies and I, who had already done their vision boards, were given the privilege to give a short rendition of what our Vision Boards consists of and what each means to us. 

 My Vision Board Presentation


 The lovely decor on the wall were handmade by one of our creative boss ladies, Oluwadara Williams-Durojaiye 😍

At the end of the day, the ladies in attendance who were still struggling with creating their vision boards left inspired. And with our VBH Group, we would keep inspiring ourselves to make our visions, aspirations and dreams to come true, with Baba God at the center of it all πŸ˜‡  I am already looking forward to VBH 3.0 πŸ˜‰

Please BE INSPIRED to CREATE your VISION BOARD




2 comments:

  1. If you create a Vision for your life, doors will open!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ We're all truly blessed Nene😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so inspiring... keep shining darl.

    ReplyDelete