Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Blueprint of How with Mfon Ekpo


If you ask me or the other 44 boss-ladies that attended the Blueprint of How (B-How) to explain what happened with Mfon Ekpo at the seminar, we would not be able to do so. Not because we don't want to tell...no! It is way deeper than what mouth can explain! We would just tell you to try and attend her next seminar. A seminar that was suppose to last for 10 hours lasted for 12 hours!!!😱 And our eyes were still open and hungry for more. Lol! You need to attend to understand it.

Last year, two of my friends attended her first seminar. I went through their IG pages to see what it was all about. And when I asked them about it, it was hard for them to explain. They both told me just try and attend next year's. Now I understand 😊

I almost didn't attend this year's seminar due to a few stuffs here and there. But when Mfon called (Oh yes she did...that's how sweet she can be 😌) and spoke directly to my soul (Mehn! She has a gift of bringing out the 'best & worse' in you, just pick one..Lol! 😁) no one told me to prepare myself for the seminar 😀

And the seminar....oh the seminar...hmmm...it was not a normal seminar...oh no it wasn't. It was different...enclosed...intimate...it was nothing short of what I expected but different from what I expected, if you know what I mean. I went prepared with my box of Kleenex tissue because after her 'mini-talk' with me on phone, I knew I would cry me a river at her seminar. Lol! So I was ready for tears but beyond ready for what she was going to 'do to us'...worry not it wasn't bad but it was needed for us to move forward and do GREAT exploits! 😌 It was a healing and renewing session. A process of BECOMING who you are destined to become 😊 I know I am speaking in parables but that's exactly how Mfon's seminar made and is still making me feel. It will do the same to you...

I will just leave it as it is and advise that you try and attend her next seminar if you can. The Blueprint of How would do wonders to your spirit and soul and bet me, you wouldn't regret attending 😌
Here are a few picture of the seminar. Enjoy!

Outfit by my Sis-in-love, Gbolabo Adewemimo of Vogue Island  😍

Can you see the Kleenex box of tissue? Came out very handy for not just me 😏 

Mfon Ekpo speaking to our souls....😇 


Can you see the  seriousness? Yes it was that serious....

Watching Maya Angelou  recite the poem "We Wear the Mask" by Paul Laurence Dunbar. This video made us all in the room cry...

The powerful poem, "We Wear the Mask" by Paul Laurence Dunbar

Tea break

Lunch break

The 'Birthing Room'...Lol!

During an exercise...it was a 'deep' one. People wept! 

With the phenomenal Mfon Ekpo  😊

Her next seminar in Nigeria would be holding at Abuja on April 22nd. If you can biko try and attend. 

Cheers to birthing your purpose and becoming who God has destined you to be! 😉

#blueprintofhow #clarity #impact #destiny #becoming #investinyourself

1 comment:

  1. Very right. Words can't describe the feeling and the birthing process.

    ReplyDelete