Tuesday, August 16, 2016

SEARCH.SNAP.SAIL!!! Win A Cruise with Royal Caribbean Nigeria 🚢

nnennaya @Repost from @royalcaribbeanng - #Repost @pulsenigeria247 with @repostapp ・・・ "Find Royal Caribbean International Office in Lekki and win a 7-night Western Caribbean Cruise for FREE! Post a picture of yourself in front of the Royal Caribbean office at Block 72, Plot 29A Victoria Arobieke Street, Opposite Lekki British High School, Off Admiralty way, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos Nigeria Tag Pulse's dedicated Instagram handle @pulsenigeria247 & @royalCaribbeanng 
Use any of the following hashtags: #RCIOfficeAddress, #RoyalCarribeanTBICruises, #RoyalCaribeanPulseTBI and #PulseNigeria. The post which gets the most number of 'Likes' wins! Good luck guys! 

Imagine when a cruise lover like me sees this kind of message on Instagram, why I no go do my own so I fit win FREE CRUISE trip na???? So trust me...hehehe!!!

Please do go to my Instagram page and kindly LIKE my RCI cruise picture...the more likes I have the greater chance I have to win - nnennaya 
 
Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu! Eshe! Dalu! Danke! *batting eyes*
Your reward? We shall discuss that when I win *shinning teeth*

No comments:

Post a Comment