Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Nigerian Natural Hair and Beauty Show 2016


The Nigerian Natural Hair and Beauty Show 2016 (#NNHB2016) is happening on September 24th, 2016. It is hosted by The Kinky Apothecary, which is owned by Nibi Lawson. 

A brief history of me and The Kinky Apothecary can be found here, here and here

For all Kinky babes in Lagos and even outside Las Gidi, it would be a nice event for you all to attend. You can register here. Early Bird Ticket discount has been extended until AUGUST 21ST, 2016. So hurry now and buy.

I have been enjoying my natural hair journey for  four (4) years now and I don't think I would be stopping anytime soon,o! Really looking forward to #NNHB2016 to learn, buy hair goodies, mingle with my natural sisters *wink* and many more.

My natural hair journey so far...

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment