Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Postcrossing Turns 10!!!!!!


Postcrossing turned 10 years today
!!!! Yaaaay!!! Got to know about them last year when celebrating World Post Day last year.

So far, I'm the only Nigerian, for now, sending postcards to postcard lovers all over the word. And though my postcrossing profile says I've only sent and received 11 postcards in the past 9 months since I joined, I'll like to inform you that I have over 30 postcards from many postcard lovers from all over the world!!! Most times I do private postcard swappings *grinning*

It's always fun and exciting sending and getting postcards to and from strangers who just love posting postcards like me. Countries that I have received postcards from so far are: Czech Republic, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Malaysia, Taiwan, Togo, Finland, Alsaka, Mauca, Cambodia, Canada, Luxembourg, Austria, Poland, Ukraine, United States of America and P.R. of China! And I have many more on the way!!!!

So today I say "Happy 10th birthday, Postcrossing!!!!" I hope and plan to be one of the top Postcrossers in Africa...well 1st in Nigeria for now *shinning teeth*

So come join the Postcrossing family and have fun posting cards around the world!!! *wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment