Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blogilates Fan: Fitness & Clean Eat

 
I can't recall how I came about Cassey Ho of Blogilates but I've become a fan! I like her easy buzzy way of doing exercises, her Clean Eat recipes and most especially her colourful work out sessions and kitchen! *shines teeth* She's such a bright and sunny person!
 
Early this year, I made a resolution...ok that's a lie...I made a determination (sounds better...lol!) to keep fit and eat healthy. Am not an exercise freak nor do I like eating veggies and fruits (you'll have to force them down my throat!). But when I made this determination to seriously lose this preggie fat and belly, I fell in-love with fruits and veggies! Am serious! I've been eating only fruits and veggies for the past four weeks...and am loving it! To garnish the veggies, I add shreds of chicken (mostly grilled, boiled or smoked) and fish (mostly boiled or smoked titus fish, which is my favourite). I can say I've eaten carbs only twice this month...in very small quantity. The lesser the carbs, the better.
I  always look forward to making and eating my veggies and fruits...am proud of me! :)
 
Cassey's Clean Eating Grocery List has been a great guide to clean eating and staying healthy
 
My Detox Water: Cucumber, Lemon, Lime and Ginger/Garlic with lots of water. I put it the fridge over night and drink up the next day. It helps to flush out my body of toxins, helps with belly slimming and to de-bloat

Cassey Ho has been a great inspiration especially with her POP Pilate body work outs and Cheap Clean Eats recipes. Right now am focusing more on my abs with the Blogilates 30 Days Abs Challenge which I recommend for anyone looking at having a flat and firm belly. It works! Am already seeing results! *wink*
 
You can try out some of her other body exercises. Even if you don't like exercises, you would enjoy doing it her way *smiles* Check them out: 
ABS ON FIRE!

ARMS ON FIRE!

BACK ON FIRE!

BUTT ON FIRE!

LEGS ON FIRE!
 
Like Cassey would always say: "TRAIN LIKE A BEAST LOOK LIKE A BEAUTY!" *wink*
 
 

 
 
 


2 comments: