Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Lagos DWC 2014 - The Song and the Dance


Last year, my friend kept telling me how she had so much fun in the Lagos DWC 2013. I recall that another friend had told me she enjoyed Lagos DWC 2012. So I decided that I was going to attend the Lagos DWC 2014. Lol! I wasn't disappointed! *smiles*
 
Dancing With Christ (DWC) is a unique ministry to women, whose main aim is to minister to the “soul" in a peculiar way, through music, dance and merry making. The vision is culled from Proverbs 15:13 “A merry heart makes a cheerful countenance”. DWC Ministries is known for hosting the annual “women only” dinner-dance: an evening of great food, fun and fellowship. We create an opportunity for elegantly dressed ladies to have fun in a relaxed atmosphere; away from house chores, worries and the day to day responsibilities of the day. It is a time to have pleasant conversations with old friends, make new ones, enjoy good food, and “let your hair down” while dancing to live gospel music. (Culled from DWC website)
 
Lagos DWC 2014 was held on Sunday 16th November, 2014. The theme was "The Song and the Dance". And boy did we sing and dance to the glory of God!!!! It was a lovely event. I, in particular, had so much fun that I won a gift for competing in a group dance competition! Trust me na! *wink*
 
I would l definitely go next year and I would drag along some sisters with me *smiles*
 
Enjoy a few photos.










 
 

3 comments:

  1. ghen ghen! not surprised you won something for your hyperactivity...Iya Dijimi :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! Trust me na *shinning teeth*

    ReplyDelete
  3. BlueHost is ultimately one of the best web-hosting company with plans for all of your hosting requirements.

    ReplyDelete