Wednesday, October 22, 2014

VBS 2014 - Wilderness Escape: Where God Guides & Provides


It just occured to me that I didn't share this year's VBS on my blog!!! I guess because I didn't participate this year. *covers face*

This year's VBS 2014 held in 11th to 15th of August, 2014. The VBS 2014 theme was WILDERNESS ESCAPE: WHERE GOD GUIDES & PROVIDES. The children time-travelled through the WIDERNESS and got an up-close "behind scenes" at the Israelites' journey under the leadership of Moses, as God guided and provided for them. Children explored the Israelite camp tents and visited Moses daily as they discovered more about Moses' adventure.

From what I was told, it was wonderful! Wish I was there...But am glad both the volunteers (adults and teenagers) and the children had loads of fun!

Sneak peep of some photos *wink*

Celebration Time!!!

One of the Teen Volunteers having fun during celebration time

The VBS 2014 Crew & Volunteers

VBS 2014 Family: The Children, Crew & Volunteers





No comments:

Post a Comment