Thursday, October 9, 2014

Celebrating World Post Day 2014

Way before e-mails, facebook, instagram and co, we had postcards!!! Someone asked me today, "Do people still write and post letters?" My answer is yes! I still post! Most times I send postcards. And I did so today! Sent a post card to my long time penpal/postcard collector, Fadhillah Norzahari. It's always fun sending and getting postcards to/from her.

Today October 9th, is declared WORLD POST DAY! The aim is for us to be "Celebrating the role of the postal sector in our everyday lives"

So send a post card or a letter to a loved one today...handwirtten ofcourse! Makes it much more fun! Happy World Post Day, everyone! *wink*

By way, if you are a post card lover like me, try joining Postcrossing. Just heard about it today....want to give it a try. Cheers! :)

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: Yaaaay!!! FINALLY!!! About two weeks ago, I received my very 1st set of post cards from my Postcrossing family around the world: Czech Rep, Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Malaysia, Taiwan, Togo, Finland, Alsaka, Mauca & P.R. of China! Feeling so excited!!! So go join! *wink*

    ReplyDelete