Friday, August 1, 2014

Nnenna's Travel Storybook: My Adventures

What early influences inspired your fire for travel? This question inspired today's blog write up!

Expedia launched its "storybook" campaign early this year which centres around turning travel ideas into reality. In conjunction with this, each of the Expedia Viewfinders were asked “What’s your travel storybook?” I read through lots of their responses and it took me back to what truly inspired my love for travel.

My daddy took my siblings and I to a bazaar one summer in my toddler days. And he bought each of us a Brain Booster books. These are books that develop and stir up children's enthusiasm in particular subjects or areas of interest. I got a book on culture and travels. While my brothers got a book on space and astronauts. These books inspired my love for travel and diverse cultures plus my interest in space!

BRAIN BOOSTERS - WORLD WIDE WONDERS

BRAIN BOOSTERS - OUTER SPACE ADVENTURES

So far, I have travelled far and wide. Well...not really sha! Still have the whole world to conquer alone and also with my family and friends. For my own personal travels, I have been to South Africa, Dubai, Ghana, Cruised to Italy, Greece & Turkey, Seychelles, London & United States.

My Travel Storybook in pictures:

SOUTH AFRICA
 
 
 
DUBAI

 
 
GHANA

 
 





 
 



 
 
UNITED STATES: DALLAS, TEXAS

 
 
So let me ask you, What early influences inspired your fire for what you love?
Would really love to hear your responses *winks*
 

1 comment: