Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Kenyan Star: Lupita Nyong’o!

Hi guys! I know...I know...it's been way too long I blogged. Pardon me. Well today I've been inspired to write. Lupita Nyong’o, the Kenyan-Mexican born actress who recently won the Academy Award (Oscar) for Best Supporting Actress is the inspiration.

Am quite impressed with her acting talent. She would go a long way in the movie industry as long as she's wise with the movies she decides to act in. Am so in-LOVE with her fashion sense! She sure knows how to combine BOLD colors. She reminds me of Mrs. Michelle Obama (one of my Fashion-lovers).

Congratulations Lupita Nyong' O on your 1st ever Oscar award and wishing you all the best!

Enjoy some photos of our dear Fashonista, Lupita Nyong' O.































 

4 comments:

  1. ooo i LOVE her style!
    simple but amazeballs. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure is a fashionista!!!! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really knows how to work her small body to look unique and stand out in a fashionistical way without saying black or white.

    ReplyDelete