Monday, October 21, 2013

Chewy & Chiago 2013 : Without You....


Congratulations and a Happy Married Life to my dear Chiwunma (my natural hair wedding hairdresser & dearest friend) and her beau, Chiago!

Words can't really express how happy I am for both of you. I feel so privileged that I was there to witness your lovely afternoon church wedding and beautiful garden lake view evening reception (Just HAD to describe it!!!).

Chewy, you ROCKED our natural hair as beautiful as ever!!! You surely didn't fall short, babes! *wink*

Enjoy photos of her bridal shower and wedding:

CHEWY'S BRIDAL SHOWER




CHEWY & CHIAGO'S WEDDING












video
Check out the bride and her lil (BIG) brother dancing during the reception. They danced to one of my favorite songs "Chi" by Ocean featuring Vhicktoure

1 comment:

  1. Awww...thanks SiSi NeNe! Lol, God bless you. I see the post has finally come through, thank God. You were a great support, my dear sister and friend, I love you loads! Cheers love :)

    ReplyDelete