Tuesday, January 29, 2013

T & N 2012

Where do I start??? Am now “MRS. NNENNA FAKOYA-SMITH”…WOW! Sometimes it still ‘hits’ me that am now a married woman *blushing*

I want to use my write up today to say a heart warming “THANK YOU” to everyone that made our wedding a memorable experience. I want to say “thank you” to my family (my dear mum, my lovely siblings, my supportive uncles, aunties, cousins); my new family: my in-laws; my wonderful friends; my colleagues; my church members; my teenagers; my Covenant University friends, my secondary school family: Rainbow College; my admirers and my faithful blog readers. If I start mentioning names this page would not carry everyone.

Ese pupo! (That’s “Thank you very much” in Yoruba….my new/adapted language) *shinning teeth*

See below and enjoy photos of our “T & N 2012” experience.


























































   


























Special thanks to my girlfriends for this lovely frame photo of "T & N 2012 Titanic". Truly, this ship ain't gona sink in Jesus name, Amen!

13 comments:

  1. Been waiting for this! Finally...

    Well done and congratulations again! God bless u and T! Cheers dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yea...FINALLY! Thanks for being the best of friend ever, my dear Chewy! *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats roomy. May God bless your union.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dear. This ship will only not sink, it will have a smooth sail with no storms in Jesus Name, Amen. Eyin iyawo ko ni mo eni oooo, ibeji lantilanti *wink wink* (Your hubby will interpret for you, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this post! Congrats dear on the wedding! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was (and I am still) feeling myself. Mr JOe

    ReplyDelete
  7. The most efficient maid of honor of all time! Make I hype myself small hehe.
    Waitin patiently for my twin niece and nephew o! eh heh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Afam - "Father" of the Bride :p
    @Ify - My MOH!!!! She made me proud *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. My twinny wife, your wedding was a success and marriage unsinkable!!!

    Love ya loads...little kisses from Ifeoluwatofunmi

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. He who started this good work is surely going to be able to finish. God is your rock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Nnena & Hubby and welcome to our Club!How time and events can change things so quickly. Now we can't call you the Baby of the class again. Nice pics. Best Wishes.
    Chief Sam. - LBS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angel. Here is wishing you and your heart beat a lifetime of SWEET BLISS. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. nene my darling, all the best and a life time of happiness. I wish so much that I was there. I love you darling.

    ReplyDelete