Thursday, December 13, 2012

Captain "Crunch" Nene's Bridal Shower


Am still trying to recover from the suprise...honestly!!!! LOL!

Yea...yea....am soon gona be a "MRS" in about 7 days, 10 hours, 4 minutes and 30 seconds as I write this blog update *blushing*

My lovely girlfriends did a suprise bridal shower for me. Gosh! Am I OVERWHELMED. What touched me the most was that they used my 'dream bridal shower' theme - Nautical Bridal Shower. I was dressed as a "Salior Bride" *wink*

I had a wonderful time ladies! A HUGE special "Thank You" to the following beauties for making my day:

Kiki (my wonderful lil sis & my MOH), Chewy (my 'right hand' lady & very dear sister), Q (my 'ONLY' twinny sister from another parent), NY & Enri (My August bday friends), Mama Nedum (my sweet university school mother), Chioma (my darling Tweety), Sholly ( my one and only partner-in-crime), Aunty Mercy (my BIG wonderful sister), Folu & Esther (my 'partner-in-holiness' girlfriends), Julie (my fine tall babez), Stella (my sweet lil sister), Boma (my 'partner-in-goodness'), Bimboooo (my lovely gentle lady), Ayeee (my lovely adorable school daughter), Eggirl (my home girl), Yewi (my gentle sweet friend), Rene (my cupcake), Ese (my beautiful sister-in-law-to-be), Vicky (my tall fine crazy model), Ada (my nautty but sweet cousin), "K" (my one and only Baby wabbit), Feyi (my wonderful caring friend), Chiz (my lovely cousin with a beautiful heart) and last but not the the least, Uche (my long time family friend who I knew before she was born).

Ladies, I LOVE you for making me cry that day....I LOVE you for throwing me into the 'river'....I LOVE you for making my "Nautical Bridal Shower dream" a reality...and I LOVE you for being in my life!!!! Thank you! Muuuuuaaaaah!!!!

Btw ladies, I LOVE my gifts!!!! *smiles*

Enjoy photos of my 'Nautical Bridal Shower'

P/S: Btw, the name "Crunch" was given to me because I LOVE to EAAAAAAT!!! LOL!!! *shinning my teeth*


 "OMG!!! You ladies caught me by suprise!!!"

 Here comes Cap'n 'Crunch' Nene!

 Baddest Cap'n 'Crunch' Nene

 "See my ring!"

 With my "From 'Miss' to 'Mrs.'" cake

 The goodiesssss!!!

 With my gifts! LMAO!!!

 Thanks lil sis...you're the BESTEST!! Muah!!!

 Thanks ladies!!!! LOVE YA!!!

 Thrown into the 'riverrrrrrrr'! Peaaceeee y'alll!!!

 How refreshing!!!

LOL!!!! Wet Cap'n "Crunch" Nene

 Cap'n "Crunch" Nene & her swimming crew

Doing synchronized swimming...lol!


Nene's Nautical Bridal Shower - Captain 'Crunch' Nene

15 comments:

  1. Still feel sooo proud of myself dt we live in d same house and u neva had a clue of our plans! Hehe! Btw, u've got wonderful frends..real wonderful..wrking with em was exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was rily fun throwin this shower for u Nene:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too twinny. Happy Married Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaawwwww.....and she chose the bestest fotos!!! Lol, blogger indeed :)

    My sweet Sisi Nnennaya Uzowulu MT, like I call you often, twas so much joy seeing you have fun I tell u nwanne m! U have awesome friends btw, and we all LOVE you! :)

    Happy Married Life baby, many more awesome moments as these I pray. God bless you and your new home. Taiwo's lucky :* #keepShining #GrowInGrace #MuchLoveAndPlentyGoodies :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Sorry, Taiwo is BLESSED!!! :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ KIIki - U be "007 Chic"! *wink* Nice one lil sis. Thanks for 'organizing' my friends to organize this lovely shower.
    @Uche - Thanks love. I truly enjoyed myself. It's an unforgetable experience, I tell u!
    @Twinny - I LOVE u too, hun! *muah*
    @Mama - My one and only Mama! Thanks Chewy for making this happen. Love u babes! :)

    Menh I gasta the say this..I have WONDERFUL friends!!! *tears of joy*

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice... Girls rock! Congrats Dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done ladies!!! Congratulations Nene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nene dearie... U truly deserve this and much more... Ur an amazing person with an amazing heart.... Was fun planning this.... Nd look forward to planning the baby shower LOL *wink*

    Wish you the very best in marriage.. As Christ was present at the wedding in cannan, may HE be present on the 21st, and never depart... May ur home be filled with unspeakable joy.. Love ya dearie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bridal shower seemed like it was reeeeaaalll fuuuuunnnn at least from the picture and video....Best wishes darlyn Nene... and Happy Married Life dearie...!!! Bimpe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww Planning this shower was awesome!!! I feel proud of all the work i did - keeping my mouth shut and not telling Nene what her friends were up to (really hard work!!!). Nene, You deserve all the love you received and more! May God's love radiate throughout your marriage! LOL (Lots Of Love #90's slangs)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crunch is getting married....happy look on his black face...happy 4 u girl and Congrats on great family and friends...Great family and friends keep it up.Nene Congrats o.I pray u av marriage in its greatest form.cheers love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was awesome that we made this happen for you my one and only badosky wabbit bwide.herez wishing you all the joys,fruitfulness and bliss that marriage has to offer.God bless you,love you.Your one and only baby wabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should be very proud of yourself kiki for pulling it off, judging by how surprised nene said she was you did a fantastic undercover job weldone gial!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete