Monday, April 2, 2012

Chef Fregz' Special: March 2012 Edition

Like I keep saying....I have no shame when it comes to FOOOOOD! In life three things are very important "Eat,Pray,Love" courtesy of Julia Robert's movie *wink*

Chef Fregz March 2012 special held on Sunday 25th March, 2012. After the car wash with my teenagers, my sister and I drove off to Chef Fregz @ GET Arena, Oniru Estate Near Four Points Hotel in Oniru/Lekki, Lagos.

As always, Chef Fregz did not disappoint his fans. My sister and I ordered for the following meal:

THE GUY FIER-WICH - A very American Style Larger-than-life-Sandwich inspired by the one & only Guy Fieri. Â Ground & sliced Beef drenched in a Spicy BBQ sauce resting on Crisp fresh Lettuce leaves, topped with an Omelet, Chilli basted Hotdogs, Bacon & Melting cheddar cheese, all in between a warm bun served with Fries. *Delicious!!! I tell you!!!*

And desert.....
EAT THE LOVE - A Baileys Baked Cheesecake with a Chocolate Biscuit Base, Whipped Cream, Fruit Compote Drizzle *Yummmyyyy!*

Check out Chef Fregz' website
Follow on Twitter @Chef_Fregz
Facebook Chef Fregz


Sista-sista enroute Chef Fregz


Chef Fregz & I loving up!


Ify & Chef Fregz


Our meal: THE GUY FIER-WICH


Desert: EAT THE LOVE


Ify enjoying her meal


Me...def enjoying mine!

3 comments:

  1. ooh la la! if i cud have dat moment again! *lovestruck* (yeah, by food :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next stop.....SPA-LICIOUS! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Err...why are Kiki's* eyes scaring me? Anyhoo, food mmm...For larger than life food - watch Man vs. Food.


    *why you choose to be named after poodle, still eludes me...

    ReplyDelete