Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One Country...One Nation!

I love my country alot! Yea....cliche! But to be honest alot of people don't appreciate their country...most times due to the hardship and the government saga. Some people have an "xenocentric"(feel their culture is inferior to others) view of where they come from. Despite it all, am a Nigerian....and would always be, even if I run away to another country, I am and would always be a Nigerian child!

My prayer is that Nigeria becomes the nation it is destined to become....a Great Nation....the Giant of Africa...the Land of Milk and Honey. May God bless my dear country, Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen.

Enjoy one of Nigeria's classic songs of all time "Nigeria My Beloved Country" by Funmi Adams.

"Nigeria My Beloved Country" by Funmi Adams


No comments:

Post a Comment