Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Virgin Group & the Space dream

Remember "MY SPACE CRAZE" story on me blog? *click on MY SPACE CRAZE*

Hmmmmm, e be like say I go soon go for my Space trip,o!!! *Just spoke in pidgin language...for those of you who do not understand, I said it's like am going to soon go on my space trip*

Yesterday, after a hectic day at work and school (doing an evening post graduate degree), I watched a program on MTV Base where some youths had a one on one chat with the Virgin Group guru, Richard Branson. In the course of his chat he mentioned that Virgin was working on space tourism. Trust me...the next thing I did was to google it!!!

Virgin Galactic is a company within Richard Branson's Virgin Group which plans to provide sub-orbital spaceflights to the paying public, along with suborbital space science missions and orbital launches of small satellites. Further in the future Virgin Galactic hopes to offer orbital human spaceflights as well.

Yesterday, Tuesday, 13th December, 2011 was even a historical day for Virgin Group as Virgin Galactic welcomes the announcement of plans for a new privately built air-launched space system, which could be the foundation for safe and affordable orbital flight in the future. See Richard Brandson's blog.

I told you that one day I'd go on a space trip!!! Very soon the moon would be included in the space trips! Whooopie!!!! I can't wait! Please join me in my SPACE CRAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Yaaay to Virgin Galactic!!! Yaaaay to Space tourism!!!!!

Thanks Richard Brandson for making our space travel dream a reality!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wish you luck on that one!

    Btw, I passed on the Versatile Blogger Award to you. Please Visit my blog (www.bellezworld4real.blogspot.com) for more details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow space!!!
    A part is excited at the thought and another part of me is thinking of the consequences of any slight change in cabin pressure

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i was 10yrs old, i wanted to be an astronaut when i grew up. and to be the first african female to do so. girl, go for it! dont let go of your dream.
    Moji

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ema: Awwwww! Thanks for d award!!! Am honored. When am less busy wud answer d questions. Today a friend told me dt I deserve the "Queen Blogger Award" for 2011...I feel honored. Thanks again.
    @Tweety: My dear, life is a daring adventure!!! I don't want to wake up 20 years from now wishing I'd done something and didn't do it. Dare to Dream,Explore & Discover! Worry not, am sure the cabin pressure wud be perfect! *wink*
    @Moji- Most def! Wud ensure my space dream is achieved. If I could accomplish my cruise dream...am sure with God's favor on my side, I will achieve my space dream.*smiling* U know, its not too late for you either....

    ReplyDelete