Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Teens' Love Feast - Hagaizo 2011

My dear teenagers in my church have been lamenting that they have not been taken out this year for a treat. Trust teenagers! *rolling my eyes* Early this year, I was appointed Assistant HOD for the Teenage department in my church....a privilege role, I'd say.

So Monday, 19th December, 2011, my team and I took our dear teenagers for a "love feast picnic" at Muri Okunola Park in Victoria Island, Lagos. That park is a lovely place to just cool off and rest + have FUN! Well, judging from the pictures below, we had fun.....

A special thanks to Tunde Amoo for coming to spend time to gist with my teenagers! They loved you! Honestly.....*smiling*













2 comments:

  1. wow nunu this looks like fun. those teens must have had a lot of fun. they wud neva forget u and that day. keep up the good work for Jesus. i wish i was there too. GUSH nunu see ur hips don,t lie. wetin they happen na. you no longer the tomboy girl. u looking sooooooooo womanly and well curved too. hmm i am happy oh. thanks to God and mama. love u. EBIKA

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! My dear Ebiikuku, na Baba God noni!!! I thank God for giving me the opportuinty and the grace to serve Him and the teens. I pray to do more and better...and to also improve myself. Thnx love.

    ReplyDelete