Thursday, October 27, 2011

Princesses "Alive"

Imagine if all the Disney princesses were real!

Jirka Väätäinen, a graphic design student at the Arts University College at Bournemouth in the UK made the princesses come to life by using photo manipulation. He designed eight of Disney princesses by combining elements from different photos of women who resemble the characters. He then created composite images through digital painting and then puts them together using Photoshop. The results are stunning and completely enchanting!

Check out all of Väätäinen’s Disney-inspired art below. Looking foward to him adding the other Disney princesses like Snow White, Cinderella, Tiana, Rapunzel, Alice, and Tinker Bell.

My best artwork is Pocahontas...maybe it's because that's my favorite Disney character. But Jasmine looks more realistic than most of them....what do you think?

By the way, What does your favorite Disney princess say about YOU?


Princess Jasmine in "Aladdin"


Rugged Megara in "Hercules"


Tough Mulan in "Mulan"


Spirited Pocahontas in "Pocahontas"


Princess Aurora in "Sleeping Beauty"


Princess Ariel in "Little Mermaid"


Sweet Belle in "Beauty and the Beast"


Enchanting Esmeralda in "Hunchback of Notre Dame"

5 comments:

  1. YaaY! Nene has come again oo...lol! I don't think I have a fave, because each one has taught me something. I love the concepts though...but you and Pocahontas sha...smh! :P God bless your ministry. Hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! It's not me fault! I have plenty ministries and one of themis Disney...esp the Priencesses *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess my favorite will be Princess Jasmine in "Aladdin" even though i use to love them all. The artwork is WOW...chizys-spyware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Megara ^^, she's my favorite disney's character ^^ (sorry for the english, i'm french ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gifted, all of them look amazing but Esmeralda looks just like me 20 years ago. christina

    ReplyDelete