Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pup booo!

Pets....always wanted one. But my parents wouldn't hear of it. Don't know if it was because they were going to be expensive to manage or the mere fact of having pets didn't thrill them. Funny enough my dad was a Veterinarian by practise and my mum had pets while she was growing up (though she wasn't excited about it...lol!). So that's how I grew up without one. Sad.

Once told a friend that my home would not only be full of kids but of pets such as a dog, a cat, a goldfish and a parrot! *smilng sheepishly*

Right now I crave for puppies like "Terry Yorkies"!!! I LOVE those dogs!!!! Currently, a friend is selling some cute Tibetan terriers and am iching to buy one. They are so adorable!!! Well, lets see....I may end up buying one....*grinning*

Aiit off I go to plan how I'd take care of my "pup-to-be".

Ain't they adorable????? Awwww......





3 comments:

  1. Aww...look at the cute doggy woggies. **composes herself**

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love this dogs pls how can i get one of this nd at wat price .i hope it not too expenstive.

    ReplyDelete