Monday, December 6, 2010

TW magazine on the RUN!

Remember my write up on how I went to Nike Art Gallery? I said something about meeting Mrs. Nike Okundaye, the owner, having some snap shot session with a notable magazine in Nigeria. Well, it was my little secret! Was waiting for TW Magazine December 2010 edition to come out first before I could spill the beans!

Oh yes! That day I met the Editor-in-Chief/Publisher, Adesuwa Onyenokwe and the Managing Editor, Kemi Ogunleye. It was an honor to meet Mrs. Adesuwa who I recall watching her "Today's Woman" program on NTA in my teens. That day, I kept smiling at her side when I saw her. After the photo shoot, Mrs. Adesuwa looked at me and asked "Do I know you?". I just blushed and said no. Then she asked if I had seen the lastest TW Magazine. Right there I was embarrassed because honestly, I DON'T buy magazines with MY money. I usually read them when I see them around...somewhere...anywhere. Well, luckily for me, I was holding the September 2010 edition (Whew! I had seen some lovely outfits on the Fashion & Style page of that edition and was planning to go see the designer, "House of Moofa", which I did at the end of that week *wink*). Then she goes "Oh you're missing. The magazine has a new look now." That week I made sure I bought MY own copy of the November edition. And I have resolved to continue buying TW Magazine!!!

So here is one the photos I was SAVING for this write up!!! *wink*


From the Right: Adesuwa Onyenokwe, Nike Okundaye and a Fashion designer.

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! lol! Saw Mrs. Adesuwa again at Jennifer's wedding. she's truly a classy woman :)

    ReplyDelete